Notice to base residents
1. The approved start date for MCB CamPen Phase II mock billing is 1 December 2013 with live billing beginning on 1 March 2014.
2. Residents will receive a letter from Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton Leadership outlining the details.
3. Phase II housing areas are Del Mar (Koepler St), Forster Hills, O'Neill Heights, Pacific View, Santa Margarita, Serra Mesa, South Mesa II, Stuart Mesa, Wire Mountain III, and 14th Street.
4. If you have any questions, please contact the Military Housing Office at (760) 725-5995 or Lincoln Properties at (760) 400-8187.
Housing Resident Energy Conservation Program Phase II Update - June 27 2013
Resident Energy Conservation Program (RECP) Town Hall Meeting Brief for Lincoln Military Housing Residents
Resident Energy Conservation Program (RECP) Town Hall Meeting Brief for De Luz Military Housing Residents
The Resident Energy Conservation Program (RECP) is the result of Department of Defense (DoD) initiative that is being implemented in all Public-Private Venture (PPV) family housing units aboard all Marine Corps installations. The RECP supports the Marine Corps energy strategy by encouraging energy conservation and reducing electricity costs.
RECP's goal is to promote good stewardship of our resources and environment through awareness, personal responsibility, and education. In an effort to encourage energy conservation, Base housing residents will soon be receiving monthly utility consumption statements so they are fully informed about their energy usage. Housing residents should begin comparing their actual usage with the usage target amount as soon as you receive your first statement.
Once the program is fully implemented, residents within +/- 10% of the average usage for their type home
will have no cost impact. Residents using less energy than the +/- 10% average will be rewarded with cash/credit. Residents using more energy than the +/- 10% average will be billed for excess energy use.
Each family can influence their own destiny.
Savings generated by the RECP will be reinvested into PPV housing to improve homes, playgrounds, community centers, and quality of life for service members and their families.
View the links at the right to learn more about the program.
Lincoln Military Housing RECP Website
RECP Information Video
Tentative Program Rollout Dates:
Phase I - January 2013
- Mock billing begins January 2013
- Actual billing begins April 2013
- Del Mar
- San Luis Rey
- San Mateo Point
- San Onofre I, II & III
- South Mesa I
- Stuart Mesa II
- Wire Mountain I & II
Phase II - April 2013
- Mock billing begins 1 December 2013
- Actual billing begins 1 March 2014
- Del Mar (Koepler Street)
- Forester Hills
- O'Neill Heights
- Pacific View
- Santa Margarita
- Serra Mesa
- South Mesa II
- Stuart Mesa
- Wire Mountain III
- 14th Street