Provost Marshalls Office to conduct barrier maintenance
By Public Affairs Office
| Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton | September 17, 2013
CAMP PENDLETON, Calif. --
The Provost Marshalls Office and Facilities Maintenance Department are scheduled to conduct barrier maintenance at all six gates on base during the last two weeks of September.
The inbound lanes of the Main gate will close down completely at different intervals for 15-20 minute increments from Sept. 23-25. To help with incoming traffic 9 p.m.-5 a.m.
The schedule is listed below:
- Sept. 23-26, the Main Gate inbound lane will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. The Del Mar Gate will remain open during this time to help facilitate inbound traffic.
- Sept. 26, the Del Mar Housing Gate will be closed from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sept. 27 the San Luis Rey Gate, Basilone Gate, and Las Pulgas Gate will be closed from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sept. 28 the Main Gate outbound lanes will be closed from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sept. 29 the Christianitos Gate will be closed from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.