Field Maintenance Division conducts maintenance at base gates
By Public Affairs Office
| Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton | November 14, 2013
CAMP PENDLETON, Calif. --
The Provost Marshall’s Office and Field Maintenance Division will be conducting barrier maintenance at four Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton gates from Nov. 19 to 24.
The schedule of the maintenance is listed below:
• Nov. 19 - Tuesday - Del Mar gate, San Luis Rey gate
• Nov. 20 - Wednesday - Main Gate Outbound, Las Pulgas gate
• Nov. 21 - Thursday- Christianitos gate, Basilone Road gate
• Nov. 22 - Friday - Main Gate Inbound (1 lane at a time) total 8 hours, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Nov. 23 - Saturday - Main Gate Inbound (1 lane at a time) total 8 hours, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Nov. 24 - Sunday - Main Gate Inbound (block all traffic for 3 hours closing 2 lanes at a time) total 12 hours, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
To help with inbound traffic the Del Mar gate will open to help facilitate ingress on to the installation.