Range Operations Division is responsible for the scheduling, control and management of Camp Pendleton's ranges, training areas, airspace, and sea space.
To provide support to operational forces in the conduct of safe, realistic training, in support of combat readiness.
MCIW-MCB CAMPENO 3500.1 CH 1
Director: (760) 725-8183, DSN 365-8183
Deputy Director: (760) 725-8437, DSN 365-8437
Range Control Officer: (760) 725-0355, DSN 365-0355
Range Operations Officer: (760) 725-4277, DSN 365-4277
United States Marine Corps
Range Operations Division
Camp Pendleton, California 92055-5021
Schedules, coordinates, de-conflicts, controls, and inspects camp Pendleton's ranges, training areas, airspace, and sea space.
Oversight of all range safety.
Coordinates with Base Fire Department to ensure adequate fire protection of ranges and maneuver areas.
Reviews range and training facility modifications and construction proposals.
Conducts Range Safety Certification Course.
• Range Operation Division SharePoint site - (CAC Enabled Link)
• Remote Range Safety Officer Course
• Remote FAC/JTAC Class
• Remote UAS Class
• Remote BFX Safety Class
• Range Safety Officer Course Handout - Updated 150622
• Range Safety Officer Bubble Sheet 2012
• RANGE SAFETY OFFICER INFORMATION LETTER
• FAC/JTAC CLASS HANDOUT
• UAS CLASS HANDOUT
• Range Facility Management Support System (RFMSS)