The Provost Marshal is responsible for law enforcement and physical security activities for Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton. The Provost Marshal is a special staff officer to the Commanding Officer, Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton, under the staff cognizance of the Commanding Officer, Security & Emergency Services Battalion.
Hours of Operation:
Administration and Services Offices
Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Operations and Investigations is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
PMO Points of Contact:
• Desk Sergeant 760-763-2077/2076
• Criminal Investigation Division 760-763-2796
• PMO Operations 760-763-1222
• Police Administrative Services 760-763-1221
• Police Records 760-725-0819
• Pass and ID/VEH REG - Wire Mountain 760-725-2768/2865
• Pass and ID/VEH REG - Mainside 760-725-2442/2106
• Pass and ID/VEH REG - San Onofre 760-763-6476/6471
• Domestic Animal Control 760-725-8120
• Physical Security/Crime Prevention 760-725-9454/5725
• Crime Prevention and Community Relations 760-725-9452
• Civil Court Liaison 760-725-6102
• Visitor Center 760-763-8435
Questions/concerns are taken seriously. They should be directed to the Operations Officer/Chief at 760-763-1222 or the Desk Sergeant at 760-763-2077/2076.