MCIWEST-MCB CAMPEN G-3/5 Plans Division facilitates, develops and transitions plans and orders in order to assist the Commanding General, MCIWEST-MCB CAMPEN, Deputy Commander and Chief of Staff in matters pertaining to contingency planning, COCOM Plans, long range planning, force deployment, mobilization, readiness reporting, command relationships, and development of the Commander’s Guidance and Intent.
1. Assist the CG, MCIWEST, Deputy Commander and C/S in matters pertaining to deliberate planning, long range planning, doctrine, command relationships, force structure, and communicating the Commander’s guidance, decisions and intent in accordance with Marine Corps’ Long Range Planning Guidance, the current CMC Strategy and Vision and the USMC Service Campaign Plan.
2. Conduct planning, develop plans, direct initiatives, monitor execution and function as the lead agent for deliberate planning within MCIWEST and its installations in accordance with Marine Corps Task (MCT) 5.2 (Prepare plans and orders), MCT 5.2.2 (Conduct contingency planning and crisis action planning), MCO 3500.26A (Marine Corps Tasks List) and MCWP 5-1 (Marine Corps Planning Process).
3. Support Marine Forces Pacific (MARFORPAC), Marine Forces Central Command (MARCENT), Marine Corps Forces North (MARFORNORTH), and I Marine Expeditionary Force (I MEF) planning/ working groups for development of supporting plans to CDR USPACOM, CDR USCENTCOM and CDR NORTHCOM operation plans, concept plans and time phase force deployment data lists in accordance with Joint Publication 5-03.1 (Joint Operation Planning and Execution System, Volume 1) and CJCSM 3122.02 (TPFDD Development and Deployment Execution).
4. Develop the annual MCIWEST Exercise Plan to support COMMARFORPAC/CDR USPACOM, COMMARCENT/CDR USCENTCOM and COMMARFORNORTH/CDR NORTHCOM cooperative security and engagement plans and increase unit proficiency in all tasks determined to be mission-essential in accordance with MCO 5710.6a (USMC Security Cooperation Program) and MCO 1553.3A (Unit Training Management)
5. Direct and facilitate Integrated Planning Teams, Operational Planning Teams, and the MCIWEST Crisis Action Team Crisis Planning Group to develop innovative concepts of employment and concepts of support, in accordance with MCWP 5-1 (Marine Corps Planning Process), MCO 3900.15B (Expeditionary Force Development System) and MSTP Pamphlet 5-0.2 (OPT Leader’s Guide).
6. Coordinate with MARFORRES, MARFORCOM, Reserve Support Units and Reserve Integration Units (RIU) on Installation support for activated Selected Marine Corps Reserve units assigned to conduct operations aboard MCIWEST Installations in accordance with MCO 3000.19A (USMC Total Force Mobilization, Activation, Integration and Deactivation Plan).
7. Supervise, assist and coordinate the regional and installation employment of the department of Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) and development of mission essential tasks lists (METLs) in accordance with MCO 3000.13 (Marine Corps Readiness Reporting SOP) and MCO 3500.110 (Policy and Guidance for METL Development, Review, Approval, Publication and Maintenance).
8. Coordinate the planning for and execution of MCIWEST force deployment planning and execution (FDP&E) operations in support of operating forces to/from MCIWEST installations for contingency operations in accordance with MCO 3000.18a (Marine Corps Force Deployment Planning and Execution Process Manual).
9. Provide the MCIWEST representative to the MAGTF Deployment/Distribution Operations Center (MDDOC) to submit input for the determination of force deployment/redeployment priority recommendations to the Commanding General, I MEF in accordance with MCO 4470.1 (MAGTF Deployment and Distribution Policy).
10. Develop plans, orders and exercises pertaining to defense support of civil authorities (DSCA) in accordance with MCO 3440.7B (Domestic Support Operations) and DOD Directive 3025.18 (DSCA).
11. Establish and maintain the Regional Support Agreement Management Program for memorandums of understanding (MOUs) and memorandums of agreement (MOAs) in accordance with DOD Instruction 4000.19 (Interservice and Intragovernmental Support).
MCIWEST-MCB CAMPEN CRISIS PLANNING GROUP MEETINGS AND PRODUCTS - (CAC Enabled Link)
MCIWEST-MCB CAMPEN REGIONAL EXECUTE ORDERS, FRAGMENTARY ORDERS, ALERT ORDERS AND WARNING ORDERS - (CAC Enabled Link)
MCIWEST-MCB CAMPEN SUPPORT AGREEMENT MANAGER SITE FOR MEMORANDUMS OF AGREEMENT, MEMORANDUMS OF UNDERSTANDING AND MUTUAL AIDE AGREEMENTS - (CAC Enabled Link)
MCIWEST-MCB CAMPEN THEATER SECURITY COOPERATION EXERCISE PLAN - (CAC Enabled Link)
MCIWEST AIR STATIONS FORCE DEPLOYMENT PROJECTIONS - (CAC Enabled Link)
MCIWEST SUPPORT TO ACTIVATED SMCR UNITS - (CAC Enabled Link)
DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES AND IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REFERENCES - (CAC Enabled Link)
LIAISON OFFICER SMART BOOK - (CAC Enabled Link)
DEFENSE READINESS REPORTING SYSTEM ANNOUNCEMENTS (UNCLASSIFIED) - (CAC Enabled Link)
Points of Contact:
Director Plans Division: (760) 763-5370, DSN 361-5370
Regional Plans Officer/Defense Readiness Reporting System Planner (760) 763-4355, DSN 361-4355
Regional Plans Officer/ Force Deployment-Mobilization Planner (760) 725-5139, DSN 365-5139
Regional & Installation Support Agreement Manager/Admin Support (760) 763-8263, DSN 361-8263