Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton


Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton

Civil Court Liaison
Civil Court Liaison (725-6102)

Q. Who can receive a copy of an off-base police report?
A. Only command representatives who are listed on their unit’s Command Authorization Roster (maintained by Police Records) may receive copies of off-base police reports.

Authorized Command Representatives have previously been provided instructions on how to request a report.
SES Menu