The Visitor Center will be CLOSED from 13 January to 25 January, 2021.
The Camp Pendleton Visitor Center is located in Bldg. 20255T, adjacent to the Main Gate near Interstate 5. (See Map) The Center is intended to process visitors who have been pre-sponsored by base personnel. Those visitors who have not been pre-sponsored should expect long delays or should arrange to have their sponsor meet them at the gate.
Business hours are:
• (Mon - Fri). - 7:30am - 3:30pm
Phone: (760) 763-8435
NOTE: The "Trusted Traveler" program is still in effect. Processing of the following services and activities are suspended until further notice:
- Non-mission essential command sponsored events
- Marine Corps Community Services category "C" patrons:
- Marine Memorial Golf Course
- Pacific Views Event Center
- Leatherneck Lanes
- The Paintball Park
- Stepp Stables - NOT TO INCLUE Boarders, Ferrier services, veterinarian, and hay delivery. These still have access.
- Recreational Bike Passes