Applications for Family Housing are accepted from 0730 to 1700, Monday through Friday at the Joint Housing Office, 98 San Jacinto Road located near the main gate.
All application forms with a signature block require a full signature or can be digitally signed.
Servicemembers can use their Common Access Card (CAC) from a government computer to digitally sign all application forms.
To submit an Application, provide the following documents:
1. DD Form 1746 (Application for Assignment to Housing) and Email Address (block 21)
2. Marines - NAVMC 10922 DD1751 (from your SRB/MOL and validated by admin personnel)
Navy - NAVPERS 1070/602 Page Two Dependency Application/Record of Emergency Data (validated by admin personnel)
3. Privacy Act Release Form
4. Fire and Window Safety Awareness Brochure and Form --
Please read the brochure and sign the form at the end
5. Public Private Venture (PPV) Brief Form – Choose either Lincoln Military or Hunt Military Housing
6. Window Cord Safety Form
7. Registered Sex Offender Policy and Disclosure Form – Choose appropriate “Yes” or “No”
8. Web Orders (DMO verification will be based on orders) or Command Letter (attached to Camp Pendleton 30 days or more will not rate DMO) -- Link to example Command Letter
9. Court Order Custody Paperwork or Birth Certificate Member or Spouse must have 51%
10. Verification of Pregnancy (on doctor or hospital letterhead stating due date, with signature)
11. Exception Family Member enrollment letter (EFMP)
12. Power of Attorney for Spouse applying for Base housing.
13. Wounded Warriors need Case Worker verification
14. Resident Energy Conservation Program (RECP)
15. Provide general information regarding all pets (type, breed, pet names, weight, gender and color) on your
DD1746 Housing Application Remarks (block 21).
MCO P11000.22 Ch 6 released 11 Aug 09 prohibits full or mixed breeds of Pit Bulls, Rottweilers and Canid/Wolf Hybrids aboard Marine Corps installations. These animals are not permitted in Base Family Housing. According to Base Order P11101.31B Ch 4 all authorized pets must be registered with Domestic Animal Control (DAC) within 30 days of move-in. You may contact 760-725-8120 for information.
Per Base Order P11101.31B Ch 4, all privately owned weapons or firearms must be registered with the Provost Marshal’s Office (PMO) within 72 hours of move-in. You may contact 760-725-3888 for more information.
Questions or Comments:
If you have any questions or comments regarding the application forms please email Family Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 760-725-5995. Please allow 2 business days for responses.
Forms may be submitted via email to email@example.com, fax (760-725-5559 DSN: 365), in person at the Joint Housing Office or mail to 98 San Jacinto Road Oceanside, California 92055.