Community Plans Liaison Office
School Liaison Office
Camp Pendleton, CA 92055-5010
• Marine Corps School Liaison Directory
The mission of the School Liaison Officer aboard Camp Pendleton is to coordinate education support services to maximize opportunities for academic success for transitioning military children/youth. The School Liaison (SL) fosters and promotes quality education for military children by working directly with the command, families, school districts, and local communities, and by providing referral services to family support agencies aboard MCB Camp Pendleton and in the local community.
• Identify best practices to foster academic success and a smooth transition of Marine school-age children for Camp Pendleton’s military families.
• Promote parent and community involvement in youth education.
• Develop and coordinate school and community partnership initiatives.
• Provide Camp Pendleton’s parents the tools to overcome obstacles to academic success that children, encounter as a result of the military lifestyle.
• Educate local school districts and communities about the needs of military school-age children and the military lifestyle.
• Welcome Aboard
• Camp Pendleton Welcome Letter
• Housing Area & Local Schools
• Alternative Education Options
• Free SAT and ACT Test Preparation Programs to Military Families
• Tutor.com Free Online Tutoring for Military Children
• Common Core State Standards Resources for Parents and Guardians
• Scholarships for Military Connected Children
• Interstate Compact For Military Children
• K-12 Quick Tips to Positive Change of Schools for Military Children
Local School Calendars
• Bonsall Unified School District
• Capistrano Unified School District
• Carlsbad Unified School District
• Fallbrook Union Elementary School District
• Fallbrook Union High School District
• Murrieta Valley Unified School District
• Oceanside Unified School District
• Temecula Valley Unified School District
• Vista Unified School District
• California Remote Enrollment - Senate Bill 544
• Remote Enrollment FAQ
• Remote Enrollment Fact Sheet
Capistrano Unified School District Bus Routes for families living in San Onofre and San Mateo Point neighborhoods
• AM/PM Routes for Concordia Elementary
• AM/PM Routes for Shorecliffs Middle
• San Mateo Point neighborhood AM/PM stop for the existing San Clemente High Route
Download bus pass application
Parents should submit an application for a bus pass as soon as possible. Typical processing time is between 1 to 2 weeks from date of submission. Completed application must be submitted to the Bus Pass Office located at 2b Liberty, Aliso Viejo CA, 92656. Bus Pass office hours are 12-4pm Monday-Friday. Beginning September 5th hours will change to 9:00AM-1:00PM. Seating is limited so passes will be issued on a first come, first serve basis. Once seats are no longer available, families will be placed on a waiting list.
• Families of deployed military personnel will not be assessed a fee
• Regular Annual Bus Passes are $575.00 per student
• Annual Bus Passes for families who qualify for reduced price meals at school are $300.00 per student
• Families eligible for free meals will not be assessed a fee
Questions. Please call 949-234-9920 during business hours or email Buspass@capousd.org