|Community Plans & Liaison Office
School Liaison Office
Building 1160, Room 281
Camp Pendleton, CA 92055-5010
• Headquarters Marine Corps MCCS School Liaison Program
• USMC School Liaison Program Brochure
The mission of the School Liaison Officer aboard Camp Pendleton is to coordinate education support services to maximize opportunities for academic success for transitioning military children/youth. The School Liaison (SL) fosters and promotes quality education for military children by working directly with the command, families, school districts, and local communities, and by providing referral services to family support agencies aboard MCB Camp Pendleton and in the local community.
• Identify best practices to foster academic success and a smooth transition of Marine school-age children for Camp Pendleton’s military families.
• Promote parent and community involvement in youth education.
• Develop and coordinate school and community partnership initiatives.
• Provide Camp Pendleton’s parents the tools to overcome obstacles to academic success that children, encounter as a result of the military lifestyle.
• Educate local school districts and communities about the needs of military school-age children and the military lifestyle.