"The Community of Chaplains and RPs at Camp Pendleton is here to support!"
The Chaplain's Office is here for you and your family, deployed or in garrison. We are here to serve you and help with any need you may have.
- MCB CAMPEN Chapel Worship Services’ Guidelines
1. Hand Sanitizer will be placed at the entrance for all to use prior to entering. High-risk individuals should consider remaining at home.
2. Those who are at high-risk for severe illness from COVID-19 are:
* People 65 years and older.
* People who live in a nursing home or long-term care facility.
* People of all ages with underlying medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled, including:
* People with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma.
* People who have serious heart conditions.
* People who are immunocompromised.
* Many conditions can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications.
* People with severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher).
* People with diabetes.
* People with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis.
* People with liver disease.
3. Fellowship Hall will be closed.
4. Facemasks will be worn at all times.
5. Seating will be every other pew spaced 6’ apart from one another (families may be seated next to each other if they reside in the same house).
6. Monetary collections will be taken from the back of the Sanctuary.
7. Children may attend worship, but must be seated with family
8. No Nursery available.
9. No Fellowship Gatherings before or after services. Gatherings in the parking lot as people leave will likewise be discouraged.
10. No Social Gatherings to include potlucks, coffee and donuts, etc…
11. No in-person Children’s Ministry or Bible Studies.
Online Worship Resources:
• None at this time
MCIWest-MCB Camp Pendleton
Attn: Chaplain’s Office
PO BOX 555010
Camp Pendleton, CA 92055-5010