The Mission of the REC is to provide Camp Pendleton and Environmental Security with resource, cultural, environmental mission program support, and Conservation Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) investigations of specific violations. We also manage wildlife conflict, manage and administer the recreational hunting, fishing, dispersed-camping programs while providing quality of life to customers and ensuring compliance to applicable laws.
This is accomplished by providing base-wide CLEO responses, patrols and investigations into resource and environmental related violations along with providing technician support to minimize human/wildlife conflict on base while ensuring today’s and future generations of Marines, Sailors, their families and others are able to safely enjoy recreational camping, fishing, and hunting activities.
Office hours: 5am-8pm on hunting days (weekends and holidays).
Training Area Availability for 18 - 20 January, 2020
• Case Springs: CLOSED
• Lake Pulgas: Open Sunday ONLY
• Cockleburr Beach: Open Saturday & Monday ONLY
• Lake O'Neill: Open 7 days/week
• Del Mar Beach: Open 7 days/week
• San Onofre Beach: Open 7 days/week
• Saturday: A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, C, H, K2, M, N, O2, P1, P3, R2, R3, SMR1, Y.
• Sunday: A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, C, H, K2, M, N, P1, P2, P3, R1, R2, R3, SMR2, Y.
• Monday: A2, B1, B3, C, H, J, M, N, P1, P2, P3, R2, R3, SMR1, Y.
• Waterfowl: Monday - Potluck Only (HP, HR, MNP, P1P, SMR2)
• Waterfowl Lottery Results for Jan 18-20, 2020
• Check out the deer report by clicking the blue Deer Report button below the rules and regulations.
• Check out the Camp Pendleton Deer Hunting - 2019 Season Summary.
• Check out the latest Waterfowl Harvest Data.
EFFORT 4 - 5 January, 2020
40 waterfowl hunters
28 small game hunters
EFFORT Since 1 September, 2019
368 small game, 891 archery deer, 555 firearm deer, 170 waterfowl
HARVEST 4 - 5 January, 2020
HARVEST Since 1 September, 2019
Deer 33 bucks, 31 doe
Hunter Education: The next hunter education class is Friday, January 31st from 0800-1300 at the Las Flores Ranch House barn. This is online/classroom hybrid. The course includes an archery and firearm range demonstration and the opportunity to shoot on the range after the class. Sign up with this link: https://www.register-ed.com/events/view/154887. Hunter education certificates never expire, are valid nation-wide, and are required to purchase a hunting license. Use this link for more information: https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/hunter-education
NOTE: All 2019 Camp Pendleton (G-10) Deer Tags have been sold.
Please use the following address to contact the Warden Office in writing:
Environmental Security: Resource Enforcement and Compliance
P.O. Box 555008
Camp Pendleton, CA 92055-5008