Unit HomeStaff & AgenciesInspector GeneralFiling a Complaint
Banner Icon


Filing a Complaint

Click here to download the Complaint Form

Fraudulent Emails?

Contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)

Contact DEERS/ Dependency Section of Manpower (MRP-1) for redress of nonsupport by a Marine.

Contact the Marine's command for enforcement of dependent support.

The Board for Correction of Naval Records is the only office that has the authority to change your Official Military Personnel file.

Copies of a veteran's records may be retrieved/ requested from The National Archives.

The Office of the Inspector General can not duplicate the process that has already been initiated by a member of Congress. Please continue to lodge your complaint with your point of contact within the appropriate congressional office.


Important links to review before contacting the Command Inspector General:

Review common complaints
Determine best method to raise issue
Frequently Asked Questions