Quarterly Safety Committee Meeting
The Quarterly Safety Committee Meeting is hosted by the installation safety office and attended by both civilian and military supervisors, safety managers, and safety representatives from across the whole installation. This includes both base and tenant command personnel, and is meant to bring together MCB Camp Pendleton to discuss safety agenda items. It is designed to meet the requirement found in NAVMC DIR 5100.8.
These safety agenda items normally include:
• Safety news
• Safety policy updates
• Safety subject matter expert speakers
• Safety communication
• Hazard identification
• Corrective controls for known hazards
• Safety standards, policies, procedures
• Mishap review and discussion
• Developing Safety culture through promotional or education
• Safety training opportunities
For additional information, please contact Ms. Camilla Lawson @ (760) 763-5328 or Mr. Dale Waldren @ (760) 763-2366.