Unit HomeStaff & AgenciesSecurity & Emergency Services BattalionSupport ServicesCivil Court Liaison
Security & Emergency Services Battalion


Security & Emergency Services Battalion

Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton

Civil Court Liaison

Civil Court Liaison
Bldg 1523
0730-1530, Mon-Fri

Q. Who can receive a copy of an off-base police report?

A. Only command representatives who are listed on their unit’s Command Authorization List (maintained by Police Records) and Investigating Officers who provide a copy of their Appointment Letter may receive copies of off-base police reports.

Authorized Command Representatives have previously been provided instructions on how to request a report.  For Investigating Officers, the form is available on Navy Forms Online.


Search for Keyword “SCTY” and look for form: MCIWEST-MCB CAMPEN SCTYBN 5800/11

Investigating Officers can email the form and a copy of their Appointment Letter to: