Due to the government shutdown 3581 employees within the western region (California and Arizona Marine Corps installations) are subject to emergency furlough. Those excepted from furlough include employees who are required to provide crucial services that protect life, safety and property, provide essential range, training and air operations and those employees that provide necessary utility services.
* For information on closures to Marine Corps Community Services programs, please visit http://mccscp.com/shutdown.
* Immigration services are severely limited to essential services. The citizenship brief is canceled.
* Mediation program will be limited, however mediations that are currently scheduled will continue.
* Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) attorney counseling will be limited to emergencies.
* Camping and fishing options on Red Beach are cancelled.
* Case Springs and Lake Pulgas are closed for fishing.
* Commissaries aboard base are operating at their normal buisiness hours. For more information, please visit http://www.commissaries.com/.
* All Pass & ID offices are open.
* Lake O'Neil is open for fishing and RV/camping.
* SAPR, UVA/VAs and SARCS all remain availiable.
* Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, to include all Branch Health Clinics, will be open for normal operations. For more information and updates please visit the NHCP website at www.cpen.med.navy.mil or Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NavalHospitalCampPendleton or call (760) 725-HELP (4357).
* Janitorial services, solid waste collection, recycling and fire alarm monitoring are not affected during the shutdown.
* IPACs are open during normal hours.
* Child Development Centers and School Age Care facilities remain open.
* EFMP personnel are available as normal.
* Casualty Affairs is availiable as normal.
* Substance Abuse Counselors are availiable as normal.
* Suicide Prevention Counselors are availiable as normal.
* Wounded Warrior Battalion West is open.