NOTICE: The following safety support are CANCELLED until further notice.
- Large/Mass training and Safety Stand downs will be discontinued until further notice. This includes our upcoming 101 Critical
Days of Summer Safety Stand Down.
2. Our Quarterly Base Safety Committee (scheduled for 13 May 2020) will be canceled until further notice.
3. Our Large Academic training for Safety Officers, Collateral Safety Reps and Supervisors will be discontinued until further
notice. This cancels the Collateral Duty Safety Representative (CDSR Course scheduled for 5-8 May; GSM Course scheduled for 13-24 April; and the Supervisor Safety course scheduled for 29 April.
4. Our Safety Inspections and assist visits (annual facility inspections, program inspections, explosive safety annual site
inspections) will be discontinued until further notice (due to customer and staff availability).
5. Our ESAMS training classes for customers.
Continue as needed (with reduced sizes of 10 or less including instructors):
1. Our Industrial Training (Respiratory Protection, Fit Testing, Fall Protection, Confined Spaces) will be cut to 9 students
per class until further notice.
2. Our Explosive Driver/WHE operator courses will be cut to 9 students until further notice.
3. Our Traffic Training classes Motorcycle, off road and behavioral (alive @ 25 and Remedial Driver courses) will be cut to 9
students or fewer per class until further notice.
4. CDC/Day Care Quarterly inspections.
5. High Risk Training Sites (Semi Annual).
6. Hazard Complaint Inspections.