The Provost Marshal is responsible for law enforcement and physical security activities for Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton. The Provost Marshal is a special staff officer to the Commanding Officer, Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton, under the staff cognizance of the Commanding Officer, Security & Emergency Services Battalion.
Hours of Operation:
Administration and Services Offices
Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Operations and Investigations is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
PMO Points of Contact:
• Desk Sergeant 760-763-2077/2076
• Criminal Investigation Division 760-763-2796
• PMO Operations 760-763-1222
• Police Administrative Services 760-763-1221
• Police Records 760-725-0819
• Pass and ID/VEH REG - Wire Mountain 760-725-2768/2865
• Pass and ID/VEH REG - Mainside 760-725-2442/2106
• Pass and ID/VEH REG - San Onofre 760-763-6476/6471
• Domestic Animal Control 760-725-8120
• Physical Security/Crime Prevention 760-725-9454/5725
• Crime Prevention and Community Relations 760-725-9452
• Civil Court Liaison 760-725-6102
Questions/concerns are taken seriously. They should be directed to the Operations Officer/Chief at 760-763-1222 or the Desk Sergeant at 760-763-2077/2076.
Traffic Violations Report Instructions:
1. TVR's are only for reporting Moving Violations within MCB CamPen's jurisdiction.
2. Complete as much information as possible (legibly print). However, do NOT attempt to stop the alleged violator. PMO will research and fill in the missing information. All complaints are taken seriously and fully investigated by PMO.
3. Turn the completed TVR in to the Desk Sergeant or the Police Records Section (Bldg 1523). You may also fax the TVR to 725-0820 or mail the TVR to: Provost Marshal's Office (Attn: Police Records) PO Box 555007 Camp Pendleton CA 92055-5007
Click here to download the Traffic Violations Report form
To submit this form electronically from an NMCI computer:
1. Fill in all required information and Digitally Sign the form with your CAC in the space provided.
2. Save the form with your NMCI Digital Signature attached.
3. Using the NMCI Global Address List (GAL), select Pendleton PMO Report Request
or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Please include FOUO: TRAFFIC VIOLATION REPORT as the subject of the email.
5. Attach the saved file to the email and send.