Range 131 - MOUT
Training Support Division MOUT Landlord provide the operating forces with realistic urban training venues, and MEU requirements in order to meet current and future PTP for combat deployments.
For scheduling of ranges and MOUT facilities you must contact the Training Support Division Reference Desk at 760-725-4444
Or email : MCB_CAMPEN_TSD_REF_DESK@NMCI.USMC.MIL
On-site support for:
Phone: 760 725 0887
KILO-2 Combat Town
Phone: 760 815 1622
• Responsible for the functions of the Combat Towns.
• Communication with units prior to using Range 131/132 and Kilo-2 Combat Town.
• Briefing RSO and OIC the Landlord brief on range regulations, range facilities, and range considerations Landlord may have.
• Fill out Range Inspection Sheet with RSO and conduct range walk through to identify new discrepancies or follow up on old discrepancies previously identified.
• Landlord will constantly monitor the net via Motorola radio for all traffic concerning his range, adjacent ranges that may affect their range, traffic between RSO/OIC and Longrifle, and traffic directed towards Landlord specifically.
• Conduct periodic range walkthroughs to ensure no new discrepancies are discovered and occupying unit is not abusing range facilities.