Admin Photo Studio Hours of Operation:
Command Board, Passport Photo and Administrative Photos:
OMPF Photos - (Service C or equivalent) Uploaded via Manpower Management Records and Performance (MMRP)/OMPF. Please complete the Administrative Photo Verification Form and have it electronically signed by your CO, XO, SgtMaj, 1stSgt, Senior Enlisted Leader (SEL), or Inspector - Instructor (I&I) as required per MARADMIN 052/19 and MARADMIN 369/21. Have the electronically signed form emailed to: email@example.com prior to your arrival.
• Re-enlistment/Extension/Lateral Move Package (Ref. MCO 1040.31)
• Special Duty Package: Drill Instructor, Recruiting, Marine Security Guard, Marine Corps Security Forces, and Independent Duties (Ref. MCO P1326.6D W/CH 1)
• Enlisted to Officer Commissioning Package (Refer to applicable FY MARADMIN)
• ROTC/JROTC Instructor Package (Ref. NSTC CD 1533/14 (Rev. 12-06)
• Annual Grade Requirement Maj-Col (MARADMIN 115/16)
• Service Transfer Package (Ref. MARINE CORPS ORDER 1001.45J)
• BCP Package (Ref. MARINE CORPS ORDER 6110.3)
• Sailor of the Quarter/Blue Jacket of the Quarter Package (Ref. BUPERS INSTRUCTION 1700.22D)
Command Board Photos. (Service A). Distributed electronically with limited printing. Hard copy prints (1) are provided for command level or slated billets.
• Commanding General/Commanding Officer
• Deputy Commanding General/Executive Officer
• Chief of Staff/Operations Officer
• Sergeant Major
• First Sergeant
Official Photos. (Service A) Distributed electronically. An Administrative Photo Verification Form letter electronically signed by the CO, XO, SgtMaj, 1stSgt is required for all E-5 and below. COMCAM does NOT support biography photos or shop photos.
• Installation Level Civilian Directors
• Sexual Assault Response Coordinators
• Uniform Victim Advocates
• Family Readiness Officers
• Company Gunnery Sergeant
• Marine of the Quarter
• NCO of the Quarter
• Sailor of the Quarter
• Blue Jacket of the Quarter
• Misc. Award/Billet
• Combat Instructor
• Color Sergeant
• Equal Opportunity Representative
• Substance Abuse Counseling Officer
Passport Photos (Hardcopy/Electronic)
• No Fee Passport/Visa (Signed DD 1056 Application for a No-Fee Passport or Visa Required)
• MSG (Ref. MCO P1326.6D W/CH 1)
• Naturalization photos are only for service members overseas or in receipt of orders overseas. Form N-400 (app. for Naturalization) and a copy of official orders to an overseas duty station are required.
ISOPREP Photos (Electronic Only) (DD FORM 1833 Isolated Personnel Report Required)
PT 360 Photos. (Distributed electronically to chain of command). PT 360 photos are for package submission only. NAVMC 11537 required for validation. General tattoo documentation is no longer required per MCBUL 1020.
• Questionable Tattoo Documentation Only (NAVMC 10274 Administrative Action Form Required)
• Enlisted to Officer Commissioning Programs (Refer to applicable FY MARADMIN)
• Special Duty Assignment and Independent Duty Package (MARADMIN 681/16)