The mission of the Camp Pendleton Veterinary Treatment Facility (VTF) is to not only provide complete medical and surgical care for the military working dogs (MWDs), but to also provide high quality veterinary care at a reasonable cost for the pets of our military community. Because our primary attention must be devoted to maintaining the deployability and health of our canine warriors, the MWDs, we are unable to function as a full-service veterinary hospital. In light of our demanding mission with the MWDs, we focus our privately-owned animal (POA) mission on preventive medicine. We offer appointments for vaccinations, microchip implantation, health certificates for travel, wellness exams, and limited sick call. We encourage our clients to call our appointment line for availability of sick call appointments, but also realize that it often may be in the pet's best interest to be seen off-base in emergencies, non-elective surgeries, or cases requiring hospitalization or advanced diagnostics.
• Your Pet
We are currently doing surgery on privately owned pets please contact the clinic to find out more information regarding surgeries.
Contact Information & Hours of Operation
Camp Pendleton, CA, 92055
Appointment Line: (760) 725-3439
Fax: (760) 725-3625
Hours of Operation:
• Monday - Friday 0800-1600 & 0800-1130 on the last business day of the month for Inventory.
• Closed Weekends and all holidays.
• All pet registration is done through Animal Control and they can be reached at 760-725-8120
For emergency care please contact:
• Oceanside Area - Mission Animal and Bird Hospital - 760-433-3763
• North of Camp Pendleton - Veterinary Medical and Surgical Group Orange County - 949-201-4100
• South of Camp Pendleton- California Veterinary Specialists (Carlsbad) - 760-431-2273
• VCA North Coast Animal Hospital (Encinitas) - 760-632-1072
Check our Facebook page for pricing: https://www.facebook.com/CampPendletonVet?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
• Hawaii Animal Quarantine Procedures
• Sequence for entry into Japan