For the latest news and emergency information from Marine Corps Installations West - Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, follow us on Twitter @MCIWPendletonCA and Facebook
| Photo Studio
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 0730-1100 and 1300-1600
Communication Strategy and Operations (COMMSTRAT)
Communication Strategy and Operations
MCIWest -MCB Camp Pendleton
Camp Pendleton, CA 92055-5019
The mission of the Marine Corps Installations West – Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton (MCIW-MCB CAMPEN) Communication Strategy and Operations office (COMMSTRAT) is to provide communication strategies and products designed to build understanding, credibility, trust, and mutually beneficial relationships with all audiences.
The COMMSTRAT office was created by merging the Public Affairs and Combat Camera functions to perform all communication support for MCIW-MCB CAMPEN.
The primary functions of the Office of Communication include:
• Communication Counsel to the commanding general, commanders and staffs
• Engagement (Traditional & Social Media, Web Platforms, and Community Relations)
• Product Creation, Dissemination, and Management (to include High Volume Printing)
• Imagery Acquisition
• Crisis Communication
• Communication Planning and Integration
• Issue Management
• Concept Development
• Communication Training
Base Information Line: (760) 725-4111
- Provides connection service for all non-public affairs related matters (e.g. legal or police matters, Marine unit locator and base access).