MCB Camp Pendleton
MCB Pendleton Seal

Business Passes
Bldg 41501T
0600-1600 Mon-Thur

Q. What documents are required for a contractor or vendor to apply for a Business Pass?
A. Contractors and vendors are required to present a letter from a base agency verifying that they are a contractor or vendor. The letter must identify the person by name and also include the contract number, term of the contract, supervisor's name and telephone number for the supervisor.

The contractor or vendor must produce picture ID such as a Driver's License, Passport or other form of government issued identification. The applicant is subject to a Local Records Check and a National Crime Information Center (NCIC) check.

• See the Contractors & Vendors Base Access Site for additional information.


Copy And Paste AtHoc Link Address:

The AtHoc button requires a government computer and a government Common Access Card (CAC) to enter site.